Here is the infographic of the latest stats from Flurry on the state of the mobile phone industry presented during the Yahoo Mobile Developer Conference in San Francisco. There are several interesting things to spot on:
- Games usage declined in 2015 in favor of media and entertainment.
- Time spend on mobile is now around 4 hours daily in the US.
- TV is extremely unpopular among 18-34 year-olds (around 50% decline in time spent on TV compared to 2015).
- Phablets are driving early stage hardware refreshment, and will dominate in 2016.
- Time-spent skyrockets on phablets and will continue to grow in 2016.
- Mobile advertising continues to grow, absorbing some of TV’s revenue. Prognosis for 2016 is 21 billions.
- Several useful tips on how to approach monetization and product development experiments.
More Infographics on Tech and Design
How to Make Your Users Open Your App Again
Apps Analytics Tips
|Mobile App Stickiness|