We are happy to invite you to the second meetup of SF Mobile Entrepreneurs community! Our main goal is to bring together business and tech people with the various experiences in creating mobile products.
- Date: December, 5 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Place: Pivotal Labs, 875 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA
Come to be inspired by mobile entrepreneurs:
- Rebecca O’Dell, CEO and founder at StylSavvy, a fashion iPad app, to provide one place for women to shop and style the ‘complete look’ from multiple retailers.
- Andrew Garkavyi, COO at Stanfy. Andrew has a Master Degree in Computer Science and is currently working with multiple projects in mobile every day. He has experience building big enterprise level systems, as well as working on various projects with startups.
What to consider when choosing a mobile platform for your startup? Which user behavior trends to observe? What to measure? How to calculate costs? Join us to hear valuable tips and insights from our speakers!
What is SF Mobile Entrepreneurs community about?
- it is about sharing experience in building successful mobile products;
- it is about educating each other and learning from others;
- it is about experimenting in the mobile space, testing the hypotheses, sharing practical tips, and analyzing patterns that lead to success.
Let’s connect, share, and learn with like-minded passionate mobile people to create killer mobile products for our users!
Connect with the community at SF Mobile Entrepreneurs Meetup!