High Tech, Low Code: How Businesses Are Tapping into the Power of Mobile Apps
Join Mobile Roadie and Forrester for an illuminating webinar on how the revolutionary assisted mobile app builder can benefit everyone
11 a.m. PT / 2 p.m. ET on Tuesday, Aug. 23
As a business owner in 2016, having a website just doesn’t cut it anymore. You need to give people a reason to visit your website and make it engaging enough to drive the conversation on your terms. By building an app you can tailor content to your clients and make sure they get notified about what’s relevant to their lives and needs at any given time. In an always-on world, users have come to expect that level of granular service.
With a mobile app you are given the opportunity to design a world in your brand’s image. A gateway to your brand where you set the rules and parameters and guide conversations and conversions.
For the user, they get a rich user experience with a wide range of services available at their fingertip. By integrating the app with augmented reality, beacons, NFC, geolocation and more - you can ensure those needs are met when they arise and in context to the user’s location.
Considering that the average American spends at least two hours on his/her phone every day and 89% of that time is in an app, there are clearly missed opportunities for any small business or enterprises without one.
How to go about building an app, then?
For some small-to-medium businesses, hiring a team of developers to build you a custom mobile app simply isn’t viable. Thankfully, there are options out there, platforms that are making it easy to develop a high quality app with all the right features for your business for a fraction of the cost.
In a free webinar at 11 a.m. PT (2 p.m. ET) on Tuesday, Aug. 23, Mobile Roadie and Forrester will examine how mobile apps open up a completely new portal allowing brands to more fully interact with their customers, partners, and employees. How any business can unlock the powers of superior mobile engagement and in the process exploring examples such as:
The Dallas Mavericks
- Used Mobile Roadie to encourage fan participation by incentivizing users to comment and post photos to accumulate points that prove who the most diehard Mavs fans are.
- Curating a newsfeed that doubles as a way to live stream Mavs games during the season.
- Selling merchandising and tickets through the app dashboard and providing live traffic updates around the American Airlines Center.
- Used Mobile Roadie to offer notes that explore a particular sermon and allowing users to search Biblical parables.
- Providing video and audio of sermons to community members that couldn’t make it to Mass that day.
- Unifying the community with a calendar and Twitter feed of what’s going on at CrossPointe.
These two brands show the versatility of an app platform with a low-barrier-to-entry, catered specifically to each respective business.
Tune in and let’s get you started on building your own app.
WHO: Mobile Roadie CEO Gino Padua & Forrester Vice President/Principal Analyst Jeffrey Hammond
WHAT: FREE Webinar - High Tech, Low Code: How Businesses Are Tapping Into The Power Of Mobile Apps
WHEN: 11 a.m. PT / 2 p.m. ET, Tuesday, Aug. 23
WHERE: Register here